Brakes are the most important part of any vehicle. This essential component is responsible for keeping you, your passengers, and other people on the road safe. If you think that your brakes may be on the fritz or aren’t operating the way they should, it’s crucial to get them inspected and repaired as soon as possible. Utilizing Pro-Cut Brake Solutions on car brake lathes, our ASE Certified and Master Technicians are able to bring more innovation to rotor matching for simpler use and better performance in a fast and efficient manner. We work on all makes and models including imports, hybrids, and American-made vehicles. That’s why we are confident in saying that we offer the best brake repair in San Diego, CA.
Brake Repair San Diego
There are a few things to be aware of that may indicate you have a problem with your brakes:
- Smoking or Odor: If your brakes emit a strong odor or smoke whenever you hit the brake pedal, bring your vehicle to Aero Auto Repair right away.
- Spongy Brakes: Do your brakes feel like a sponge or does the brake pedal go all the way to the floor when you try to stop? If so, you definitely need to have them inspected and your brake fluid levels checked ASAP.
- Pulsating Brakes: If your brakes feel wobbly or like they’re pulsating when you try to stop, you may have an issue with your rotors.
- ABS Light: If your vehicle has an anti-lock braking system and the ABS light comes on, there may be an issue with the electrical system. This complex system requires expertise to make it right, so contact our team of experts at Aero Auto Repair for help.
- Screeching or Squealing: That awful squealing sound means that your brakes are in trouble. Most loud sounds while braking is a result of worn-out brake pads.
Brake Repair Near Me
From your vehicle’s brake fluid levels to rotors and pads, Aero Auto Repair is your one-stop-shop for all of your brake repair needs! Never leave your brakes to chance. Our ASE Certified experts will help you find out what’s causing the problem and will work quickly to get it resolved. We’re happy to address all of your brake repair needs, including regular maintenance to keep you safe. So, come visit us today or contact us to schedule an appointment.